Share your B Corp Certification status and story, and make sure you’re doing it right. Read on for some key how-tos.
Correct Logo Usage
Please use the Certified B Corporation logo with the line above “Corporation.” Make sure to use the logo in either white or black, and not any other color.
The “Circle B” alone should only be used by B Lab.
Tagline and Logo Lockups
We’ve updated our tagline and logo lockups to give you options.
- The top-left tagline lockup now says “high,” not “highest.”
- The logo lockup should be positioned in the lower-left hand corner of any promotional material — such as advertisements, window displays.
- B Corps can replace “this company” in lockup with their company name.
How to Talk About B Corps
Brand Voice: The voice of the B Corp movement and B Lab is positive, inclusive, and credible. When announcing or talking about your certification and work as a B Corp, aim to follow these principles in the brand book.
Certified B Corporation™: Certified B Corporations, or B Corps, are companies verified by B Lab to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. This name is always styled as “B Corp,” with a space, not “B-Corp” or “BCorp.”
B Corp™ Movement: The B Corp movement is a global movement of People Using Business as a Force for Good®. Together, we are shifting our economic system from profiting only the few to benefitting all, from concentrating wealth and power to ensuring equity, from extraction to regeneration, and from prioritizing individualism to embracing interdependence.
Resources for B Corps in the U.S. & Canada
We’ve added few extra resources specifically for U.S. & Canada, in addition to B Lab Global’s brand book. Find additional resources below.
- Storytelling deck: Use this guide to help tell your company’s B Corp story and weave your certification into your company’s story.
- Graphic Assets & Logos: B Corp logos and other assets for B Corps to use.
- For B Corps Page: Find the latest information for B Corps on this page of our website.
- Newsletter Sign Up Page: Sign up for our community, marketers, HR newsletters and more.
- U.S. & Canada Theory of Change: Our theory of change is a great guiding point for sharing more about the movement.
- B Corp Talking Points: High level talking points about B Corps, B Lab, and the B Impact Assessment.
- Story Intake Form: B Corps can submit stories to the form for B Lab U.S. & Canada to review and see if it is a good fit to promote on our various channels.
Sign Up for our B The Change Newsletter
Read stories on the B Corp Movement and people using business as a force for good. The B The Change Newsletter is sent weekly on Fridays.