- Dates: February 13 – April 7, 2023
- Format: on-demand / self-paced
- Cost: $450 per person (no one is turned away for lack of funds, scholarships available, please email email@example.com)
Partnership with BEMORE with Anu
Additional Support via White Men for Racial Justice (WMRJ)
White Men for Racial Justice is an anti-racist pro-justice community of practice rooted in personal transformation, relationships of mutual accountability, and taking action in our sphere of influence. Our shared purpose is to dismantle racism and the culture and systems of white supremacy in ourselves, our communities, and our country. B Lab U.S. & Canada is partnering with White Men for Racial Justice (WMRJ) to offer the Racial Justice & Climate Justice 101 Learning Journey via their platform and with additional support from their community for those who identify as white men.
The winter 2023 Learning Journey offering with WMRJ has now closed. For information on future sessions, email Jay Coen-Gilbert, co-founder of B Lab and WMRJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CEO Blueprint for Racial Equity
The 2021 CEO Blueprint for Racial Equity will guide you beyond diversity and inclusion commitments to the heart of the business opportunity ahead. Dive in to learn more.
Any employee of a Certified B Corp.
- Self-paced and on-demand over 3-5 hours. *
- The course will be hosted on Thinkific, an online course platform.
- Registrants will receive a link to the platform and a code to log in upon registering via Eventbrite.
*completion time will vary depending on the participant
For up to one year from the course state date (February 13, 2023).
- BE MORE with Anu trains organizations in breaking bias to advance Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DEIB) Foundations. We believe in being the change we wish to see in the world and leading by example. Founded by Anu Gupta, a gay immigrant of color, we are a registered benefit corporation with a diverse team from many walks of life.
- B Lab U.S. & Canada is one of six global partners of the B Lab global network. We foster and mobilize a growing community of people and businesses working toward a fair and inclusive economy in the United States and Canada. More than 2,000 make up the U.S. & Canada community, supported by, B Lab U.S. & Canada